Topic Index
Reveal yourselves! (AKA post a pic of yourself)

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 NEXT)

I have never smoked anything illegal out of a hookah, just flavoured tobacco. Banana is awesome.

I use other devices for my illegal things.

I'm callin the Poleeeeece!

OH my god That is the most EPIC AMAZING tattoo in the world! Best one I have seen.

Oh and by the way, I'm new here =P spent a lot of time on The Escapist though.

Yeah, I just rolled on over here, first post is my picture, but no one seems to act like that matters.

but it does! we are like ninjas with our aproval, it creeps in silent and undetected.

Oh it matters...
I can show your photos to the poleeeeece when they arrive after I call them reporting members for using illegal products and conducting in illegal activities such as exploiting taco night at the local bar and grill.

Haha, so far I like WarCry a lot better.

omg....you exploit taco night? your gonna ruin it for everyone! ^^

my friend got all you can eat taco night abolished at the local mexican joint :< ate like 50 tacos in a single sitting.

*is still unsure what a taco is*

Curse my englishness!

I would tell you but I would have to have myself put on probation/temporary banned.

PG-13 version: A taco is a tortilla shell usually filled with a spiced/seasoned hamburger, cheese, diced tomatoes, lettuce, and hot sauce/salsa/pico de gallo/etc...

There are various versions, but they are all generally quite tasty. I take it you haven't dined on much mexican cuisine SeniorQueso?

Greever:
I would tell you but I would have to have myself put on probation/temporary banned.

PG-13 version: A taco is a tortilla shell usually filled with a spiced/seasoned hamburger, cheese, diced tomatoes, lettuce, and hot sauce/salsa/pico de gallo/etc...

There are various versions, but they are all generally quite tasty. I take it you haven't dined on much mexican cuisine SeniorQueso?

COWARD!

-Hemi-:

Greever:

COWARD!

ENABLER!

Greever:

-Hemi-:

Greever:

COWARD!

ENABLER!

INTERVENTION TIME!

Great episode of How I Met Your Mother....youtube it =o

Le Gasp!

Another HIMYM fan? *group hug*

WWNPHD?

WWJD?

I'd rather do what Neil Patrick Harris would rather then Jesus.

Sigoya:
Le Gasp!

Another HIMYM fan? *group hug*

It is an amazing show. And wow, someone doesn't know what a taco is? They're quite tasty.

The poor guy is from the UK. He can't help it :<

Example tacos.

MoonPenguin:

Example tacos.

My gods those look tasty.

Chi:
I'd rather do what Neil Patrick Harris would rather then Jesus.

Sinner.

MoonPenguin:

Example tacos.

Ew, onions and salsa. I also figured Mexican food spread there by now.

Chilli got here. That's about it. There was an attempt a while ago to market fajitas on tv and in stores... it failed miserably. In a whole 3 months during summer of working in a pretty busy store, i never once sold, or had to restock fajitas.

That said, kebabs seem far superior to tacos.

WRONG. Taco's, Fajita's, Quesadilla's, etc... are far superior to meat and vegitables on a stick. You sir do not know what you are missing. Let alone cheap Mexican food when drunk.

WRONG

You are thinking of shish kebabs. They are a different entity entirely.

They are the drunk food of kings. Seasoned lamb in pitta bread with chilli sauce and salad is one of the few things to fully satisfy the alcohol hunger. Plus the pitta bread soaks up the booze, leaving you less prone to hangovers in the morning.

No, we call those Gyro's here. And we also serve those at bars here as well, quite tasty but not a greasy taco! And I believe most places here use cucumber sauce instead of chili sauce.

But, something similar in tasty goodness that we also offer here in the states that you may not have had. Philly Cheesesteak.

Cheesy heartattack on a bun.

FALAFEL!

Weiner Shnitzel!

Taco Bell feed bags

Photobucket

this thread is just....haha

TACO BUENO! Way better then the bell. They don't throw onions in everything.
Aswell as....
Wiener Schnitzel! Fast food restaurant

You just made Greever's day by posting that

'Tis where I got the idea from, thought I don't like Chili.

Oh gawd, I'm so hungry right now

I hate you all

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook