Topic Index
Reveal yourselves! (AKA post a pic of yourself)

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 NEXT)

mrcheese:

LivemeLifefree:

There's no chance in hell of that. I've vowed to never smoke or drink alcohol. Aslong as I'm in an environment with no drugs or alcohol I'm a very social person. Still an asshole, but social.

As a person who smokes and drinks to excess, I envy those of you who can function without 5 cigarettes in the morning.

I'm sorry to hear that. Smoker's I have more sympathy to then drinkers, as an FYI. But some pretty cool tat's there.

Thanks guys, I actually just got new ink but I don't have any decent pics of it yet.

LivemeLifefree:
Pfft. If they want to hang out, they're better sober. I've had a friend come to me so drunk he could barely walk. I just closed the door on him and told him to get the fuck out of my view. Hell, when my ex told me she almost go ran over for walking in the middle of the road drunk I told her if she got hit she deserved it.

strange, i know plenty of people who can drink and smoke without any issues. Maybe its a maturity issue. There is a big difference between drinking, and getting drunk.

shizzie:

LivemeLifefree:
Pfft. If they want to hang out, they're better sober. I've had a friend come to me so drunk he could barely walk. I just closed the door on him and told him to get the fuck out of my view. Hell, when my ex told me she almost go ran over for walking in the middle of the road drunk I told her if she got hit she deserved it.

strange, i know plenty of people who can drink and smoke without any issues. Maybe its a maturity issue. There is a big difference between drinking, and getting drunk.

Well, she claims she was just "drinking" but she sounded drunk as she could barely walk and was clinging onto fire hydrants. I don't care if people drink, aslong as they don't drink around me or come to me for condolence about stuff when drunk.

there goes the point! see it?

WOOOOOSH!

I understand what you said, and I've noticed sometimes with maturity comes a "smoother" drinker. But that's not 100% true.

Emuishere:
Thanks guys, I actually just got new ink but I don't have any decent pics of it yet.

Hurry up and get some new pics. Cheese and I love new tats.

So much so we can't even wait till our new ones are healed before photographing them!

2 of mine there are all scabby and nasty!

I'm in the process of planning my next one, Cheeseman.

I'm too poor to consider a new one right now.

Same here....but when I get some cash, I'll be adding another penguin to my collection.

I'm too (insert lame excuse here) to ever get a camera, so you'll never see a pic of me unless you can somehow get to the few on facebook or coax me into posting them.

I'm already working on a design for my 4th, when I go to my husbands XMas party I'll get more recent pics.

MoonPenguin:
Same here....but when I get some cash, I'll be adding another penguin to my collection.

Another penguin? You're obsessed man!

INDEED. WITH A ROCKETPACK.

I'll have a rough sketch up before long.

mrcheese:

LivemeLifefree:

There's no chance in hell of that. I've vowed to never smoke or drink alcohol. Aslong as I'm in an environment with no drugs or alcohol I'm a very social person. Still an asshole, but social.

As a person who smokes and drinks to excess, I envy those of you who can function without 5 cigarettes in the morning. Also, been posted here before in moon's "New Ink" thread, but screw it, have old pictures of my tattoos:

Hey Cheeseman if you're interested I can refer you to the thing that my Pop's and I used to quit. He's was a smoker for over 40 years and I for about 2 and we both quit within 2 months. Been off cigarettes for almost a year now.

Tell me Wolfkin, my whole family smokes except me and my youngest brother. (can't stand it)
Need help asap.

My father and I used Chantix. You need a prescription. Basically go to the doctor and tell them you want to quit smoking. They'll most likely prescribe it. What it does is that it helps control cravings(Withdrawl). The thing that is actually the most difficult part is breaking the habit of just smoking in general, placing something up to your lips. I replaced that habit with lollipops and my dad used gum. They recommend 3 months of use, my dad quit in 2 months of use and I quit in about a month and a half. You get enough for one month per prescription.

Few last things.
1.) You gotta have a good resolve
2.) You want to quit, Not just trying quitting to make a friend happy or anything, you are going to want to do it yourself.
3.) Being stress free helps a ton.
4.) You're going to need something to replace the habit of just putting something to your lips, like gum ect.

Oh, and one last thing I smoked about a pack a day and was done to one cigarette a day at the end of my first week, my dad smoked close to 5 packs and he was down to about 2 cigarettes a day at the end of the first week. It really works.

damn they won't like number 2....

but thanks i will keep this in mind :)

It works wonders, trust me. Not sure on the cost, my parents paid for mine. I'll try and get it to you soon.

Good luck Leafar.

easiest way to quit.......want to.

you can be asked to by partners/family, have doctors try and scare you into it "hey, you now got emphesema and athsma at 32yrs. quit" (yes it didnt bother me at all and i smoke just as much)

wolfkin's post pretty much sumed it up except for it not the habit of putting somthing in your mouth, it's also having somthing in your hand amongst other things... though it all comes down to breaking the routine. eg: having a smoke first/last thing of the day, having a smoke just before/after eating, having a spare 5 mins and using it for a smoke break

i have quit many times in the 19+years i have smoked and every time it was for someone other than myself, sooner or later (6months-1yrlater most of the time) i started smoking again

Well I meant just the habit in general of smoking :X Thanks for clearing it up

Wolfkin14:

Final year university student. I swear the only things running through my body most evenings are stress and nicotine.

Might wait till i'm in a slightly less hectic position before i attempt quitting.

mrcheese:

Wolfkin14:

Final year university student. I swear the only things running through my body most evenings are stress and nicotine.

Might wait till i'm in a slightly less hectic position before i attempt quitting.

lol, We'll be here for ya!

Wolfkin14:

mrcheese:

Wolfkin14:

lol, We'll be here for ya!

I'll be here, but not necessarily for you.

Sorry Cheese. I'm a bastard like that.

Lol, almost a whole page of off-topicness. But that's what we do here.

You know what's annoying? Insomnia

Wolfkin14:
You know what's annoying? Insomnia

tried having a ciggie? O_o

i get the strange feeling, that at some point in time this thread had some sort of theme, a vaguely relevant topic regarding pictures of people..hmmm.

well assuming that my feeling is accurate, ill get it back on track.

OH NOEZ!!!! HEAD CRABS!!!!!
Photobucket

I dig it. At least the crabs are on your HEAD.

"oh no not again."

Love it!

Love the head crab hat.

Me when I was hiking with a friend.

Murrah:
Some people might hate me for this because the picture is too big!

why would i hate you for this beutyfull image?

here is a picture of my world

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook