Topic Index
Now here's a laugh.

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: 1, 2 NEXT)

*raises a brow*

They say it takes all kinds to make a world.

..."I am currently on leave traveling threw time, ill see you last week"

and that people is why they say that south australia is proof that tasmanians can swim..

guitar: do i even want to know how you found that? i never noticed it when i jumped on the net that day O_o

i thought this one was amusing http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/5150299

not just the mountain name but that they were going to melbourne to protest outside parliment house..... last i knew that was in canberra/act not melbourne/vic

That was awesome.

good stuff :)

Both were great, lol irl

That was the best thing ever.

this is old... still hilarious though

BTW
when i first read the title i was afraid of it being a picture of you with no pants on... LOL!

...It wasn't old when he posted it fool.

Do you regularly rez threads from a long time ago just to say "OMG THIS IS OLD, LOLOLOLOLOL!"

Article posted:

Friday, November 14, 2008
By ninemsn staff

Thread posted:

18 Nov 2008 6:28 am

===========================

It was, in fact, not old when initially posted. You're making Greever's venture into the Escapist seem like a visit from the Pope compared to your postings here.

Can't we all just... get along?

NEVAR

Absolutely not.

Not until we receive a written apology from The Escapist and a date with their Queen.

How will we all date their Queen? Or are we going to have a WarCry battle for her?

Speed dating.

Sounds fair to me.

gangba...?

Sounds even more fair.

Those with the highest badge count get dibs.

That picture was only worth about $140 anyway. Now about this Queen business, how about we just take turns? Sharing is caring.

this event actually happened more than a year ago. the spider payment thing has been floating around thenet for ages.

Dommyboy:
That picture was only worth about $140 anyway. Now about this Queen business, how about we just take turns? Sharing is caring.

Sharing gets you AIDS fool

Wolfkin14:

Dommyboy:

Wrong. Sharing gets you HIV, which progress to AIDS.

fewl

Well, with the rate we're sharing it'll get you AIDS. It'll take that long that it'll progress that far

Greever:

Wolfkin14:

Dommyboy:

Wrong. Sharing gets you HIV, which progress to AIDS.

fewl

OH KNOW YOU DIDN'T -Snaps fingers-

It all leads to the same thing

No, some people are immune to AIDS so they just get their body ruined.

meh! who cares? i just want my turn and i must point out that i refuse to go last!! i'll go 2nd i'll go 9th i'll even go 175th but i completely,possitively and absolutely refuse to go last

I vote we go by order of join date, oldest -> newest.

Woo! I'm somewhere near the top!

xanather:
meh! who cares? i just want my turn and i must point out that i refuse to go last!! i'll go 2nd i'll go 9th i'll even go 175th but i completely,possitively and absolutely refuse to go last

What? o.O

MoonPenguin:
Woo! I'm somewhere near the top!

I'm near the middle, Good enough.

Works for me too, I go before that one guy.

HAHA I beat guitar by one day! Sloppy thirds for you!

Hmmm, tastey.

I get what, sloppy 100th's or something?

(Pages: 1, 2 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or