Topic Index
Best beverage for gaming?

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: 1, 2, 3 NEXT)

I don't do topics very often but I like to eat and I like to game, so I would like to know what beverage do you enjoy while gaming?

I am personally am not a drinker, I am addicted to Coca-Cola however and Mountain Dew. I particularly enjoy the Baja Mountain Dew from Taco Bell. For late night sessions where more of and energy drink is required I like Donkey Kick from Quick Trip, gotta be the fountain as that saves you like $12 compared to getting it in the can.

A nice, tall glass of chocolate milk (chocolate-i-fied by Ovaltine) is my favorite gaming drink. Milk's nutritious, too, so it's all fun.

Either that, or a well-made gin and tonic.

Good ol' dihydrogen oxide?

I drink hot coa-coa, Rooster Booster, Red Bull, Orange Juice, or Root Beer.

LivemeLifefree:
I drink hot coa-coa, Rooster Booster, Red Bull, Orange Juice, or Root Beer.

Ooops- forgot about a root beer float.....That's another of my top beverages.

1) Beer (the good kind of beer....darker the better)
2) Full Throttle Energy Drinks (Delicious!)
3) Rum & Coke
4) Jaegerbombs
5) Mt. Dew/Dr. Pepper/Coke/Cheerwine
6) Firefly vodka (tastes just like sweet tea..mmmm)
7) Other crap energy drinks (read: red bull)
8) Water when I'm trying to avoid feeling hungover after #s 1, 3, 4, and 6

I say the one good thing about having a table behind me is that none of the drinks spill on my equipment, except the one time grape juice spilled in my case.

Relentless.

Best thing evar.

I'm with guitar on this one, water is all I really drink.

I can't eat while gaming (i'm a clean freak) so getting my hands dirty and touching a controller or mouse is a big no no for me.

other then that, mineral water is my life force. (it's been six years now that i haven't had any tap water.

Why not? I drink tap water daily.

I generally drink water or coffee.

I break out the liquor when certain people log in. :p

water from morning till 5pm, then beer till i sleep. I generaly guage my gaming sessions on my beer supply, no more beer = sleepy time. (which is why i dont buy anything over a 12pack)

Anything that doesn't involve me getting up.

My desk is in the attic, the kitchen is 2 floors down, and I'm lazy, so I have a nice little set up with a small fridge sat next to my desk, with a coffee machine on top. Generally its cans of something or other though, as I'm a tad clumsy, and knock glasses off the desk with great frequency, so things I can throw away are better.

I try to have non-soda drinks when I can though, if I'm feeling adventurous enough to go to the kitchen.

LivemeLifefree:
Why not? I drink tap water daily.

I guess some tap waters are less tasty than others....

On my rare long term gaming sessions, a 2 liter of mountain dew and a big bag of skittles are always at hand. Otherwise, I drink what ever is in the fridge.

It depends on my moods. Sometimes its soda other times hard cider or a cup of tea. I tend to snack on dry cereal when gaming, no idea why.

Pepsi, or water

Good thing this isn't VampireFreaks or anything because then the most common response would've been "blood" or "Faygo".

Emuishere:
I tend to snack on dry cereal when gaming, no idea why.

I do the same if there's no chips or crackers at the ready.

Sailor Jerry and Coke, or Guinness. (or both)

Sometimes I will drink Newcastle/Grolsch instead of Guinness, but not often.

Emuishere:
I tend to snack on dry cereal when gaming, no idea why.

I tried that once, except it was with Fruit Loops.....Left my fingertips all sticky......

Greever you are truly British at heart. Come over here and we'll slam back the guinness and the Newcy brown ale till the sun comes up.

I'm more of a Guinness Draught fan.

I might be the only Asian guy who likes Guinness.

Let's just not get onto the surprise you get the morning after a heavy night of guinness.

Heavy night of guinness only leads to destroyed noses the morning after.

I'm referring to the fact it turns your poo black.

mrcheese:
I'm referring to the fact it turns your poo black.

Really?

Wow, that explains a lot.

If it's alcohol then i pick a nice warm Sake, never to get drunk just good with food :)

Pull a nice pint of guinness and some rather bloody red meat. MMMMMM...

I'm part Irish btw. American Mutt.

German, Cherokee, Irish, and a smidgen of Dutch.

I just took a look in the fridge, and realised I have the choice of:

Coke, root beer, sprite, chocolate milk, crystal light, regular milk, gatorade, and pineapple juice.

I think there is such thing as *too much* choice.

No Sunny D?

Chi:
No Sunny D?

Nah, never liked that stuff, always tasted so bad to me.

I'm just wondering if I have any more in the main fridge downstairs to add to the list. Shockingly, to some people, not a drop of alcohol anywhere.

noleafclover:
Shockingly, to some people, not a drop of alcohol anywhere.

BEGONE FREAK!

noleafclover:
I just took a look in the fridge, and realised I have the choice of:

Coke, root beer, sprite, chocolate milk, crystal light, regular milk, gatorade, and pineapple juice.

I think there is such thing as *too much* choice.

I have a fridge specifically for Guinness, Newcastle, Misc. Microbrews, coke, and rum sitting right next to my computer.

(Pages: 1, 2, 3 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or