Topic Index
Your MMO history!

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2)

shizzie:

LivemeLifefree:
If you give Imagine a try let me know, I usually linger on channel 6.
IGN is Kimosamie.

1.maximum rez= 1024x768
2.zoneing
3.linear maps (withen the zoneing)
4.no jump
5.WSAD funtions terribad
6.Uninstall dident remove all files or shortcuts

Personally, max rez has never bothered me. The zoneing I do find annoying aswell, but it makes it easier to tell where everything's at. Linear maps? It seemed just like every other MMO's maps to me. I find the jump feature worthless in MMO's. WASD seem fine to me, and the uninstall one shouldn't be a remark against the game, more so it's developers. But, most uninstalls don't delete all shortcuts or files anyways.

LivemeLifefree:

shizzie:

LivemeLifefree:
If you give Imagine a try let me know, I usually linger on channel 6.
IGN is Kimosamie.

1.maximum rez= 1024x768
2.zoneing
3.linear maps (withen the zoneing)
4.no jump
5.WSAD funtions terribad
6.Uninstall dident remove all files or shortcuts

Personally, max rez has never bothered me. The zoneing I do find annoying aswell, but it makes it easier to tell where everything's at. Linear maps? It seemed just like every other MMO's maps to me. I find the jump feature worthless in MMO's. WASD seem fine to me, and the uninstall one shouldn't be a remark against the game, more so it's developers. But, most uninstalls don't delete all shortcuts or files anyways.

a remark against the game is the same as a remark against the developers IMO. Also low rez was fine when 19'inch was considerd huge, try playing anything in low rez on a 37'inch (pure shit). Also the last game i played that dident go past 1024x768 was Diablo 2, ruffly 10 years ago, think about it.

Trying to defend the flaws in this game is like saying "A one legged man can still run a race". This game has 1 leg, and it shouldent be running at all.

EDIT: should mention im compareing this to the rescent quality of f2p games like Perfect World, and Runes of Magic, which are far superior in all aspects. Owell, the price is right I guess.

In order:

- Runescape
- RF Online
- PlanetSide
- World of Warcraft
- Tabula Rasa
- Pirates of the Burning Sea
- Warhammer Online

The only one I don't really regret is PotBS.

The only MMO I've ever played is World of Warcraft, I quit about 6 months ago after having been there from launch.

MMO's are much to time consuming, if you don't spend extreme amounts of time there, you will fall behind.

I started off with (shudder) Runescape. A few years after that, I played Guild Wars. After I got bored with that, I tried Ragnarok Online, but then went back to Guild Wars. I finally bit the bullet and tried WOW, but I surprisingly got bored very quickly, and that's where I'm at.

Didnt we have a topic like a few years back? I'll have to dig for it. Anyway:

Lineage 2 - every race and class except the one-winged Sephiroth wanna-be's; I quit by then.
RF Online - every race and class; quit after a month
World of Warcraft - every race and class, still playing my Tanking Paladin (Tankadins are fucking Metal)
Guildwars - every class; quit after two weeks
Dungeons & Dragons: Stormreach - every race and class; quit after a week
Vanguard - made a dark elf and quit after 30mins
City of Heroes - level 20 Scrapper, quit after a month
City of Villains - level 30 Brute, quit after two months
Final Fatasy 11 - level 1 Hume Warrior, quit after 15mins

I think thats about it...not counting the numerous 'web-based mmo's'

*shudder* browser MMOs are the foul seed of Satan's red loins.

Some are decent, such as: www.aq.com

Niceven:
Some are decent, such as: www.aq.com

a part of me hates you now.

but the medication will handle that.

Heh, so do alot of other people. I've been playing AQ for YEARS...great time waster.

I hate to admit it, but same here :/

(Pages: PREV 1, 2)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook