Topic Index
Funny Pictures Thread

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 NEXT)

Haven't had one of these in awhile.

Rules- keep it generally clean, if not clean, please warn. No racial discrimination ect.

I'll go first

http://brian.shaler.name/crappygraphs/user_graphs/1864cde9caea05ba0de19ed8ce89b3ac.png

hehe

-mod edit-
Even with warning, this kind of content is not suitable for this site. Link removed.

We do have a "non-moderated" forum for anything goes threads such as this.

http://lin2.warcry.com/forums/index/89

Use your better judgement :X

Also, acces denied guitar

I'll see what I can do about that. I think right now it's reserved for those with WarCry Choice, and/or staff.

Guitar if we open it up to everyone it will be moderated. We can't have a forum open to everyone just to post outragous content. We have a standard to keep up.

On the other hand if the PTB say it ok to let it run that is fine with me.

Not for everyone, no. And obviously we wouldn't want it to turn into a place to post outrageous content, as you say.

guitar:
Not for everyone, no. And obviously we wouldn't want it to turn into a place to post outrageous content, as you say.

And done...

Then I'm confused how would that be any different then the off-topic we already have. I was thinking you wanted a non-moderated forum to post adultish content? maybe I misunderstood in the first place.

Introducing the Swank College Ultra Nerd!

I'm wondering why he's wearing sunglasses....

MoonPenguin:

Well duh! He's too cool for skool.

Sigoya:

MoonPenguin:

HOW SILLY OF ME.

MoonPenguin:

Sigoya:

MoonPenguin:

HOW SILLY OF ME.

"Future is so brite"

thats not you Sig? I know you love some CRT monitors =p

CRT? Too new for me, I roll with my old-school gear:

everyoine to Sigoyas house for the Superbowl! ....or atleast Pong with fullscreen support, and maximum resolution.

This thread is now made of:

because I just posted in it.

This Thread is now completely:
Because I just Posted in it.

Kirk > Picard

I look forward to 24 hour coverage and fawning over BO tomorrow /sarcasm

shizzie:

MoonPenguin:

Sigoya:

MoonPenguin:

HOW SILLY OF ME.

"Future is so brite"

thats not you Sig? I know you love some CRT monitors =p

Sunlight hurts a nerd's eyes, duh. Look how bright that room is. The guy is barely surviving in there!

Here's my contribution

Obamapocalypse? Interesting.

It's gonna happen, you know it. The sheeple will come after the Conservatives. Good thing we have all the guns.

Considering I own many and have access to .50 caliber machine guns, the awesome M240 and the ever popular 5"/54 caliber deck gun - yeah I'll be ok.

Wow that's awesome. I'll have to fend them off with a kitchen knife tied to a bo staff. Until I make it to my buddy's house and borrow his guns.

I have shiny objects....some of them are even 1/2 white and 1/2 black.

That should distract them long enough for me to make my getaway!

I have like, 15 pepsi bottles around my chair. Will that do any good?

pepsi bottles might make them trip, but they can still get your ankles. me, ill stick to my swords. now if i had $7,000 to spare, id get me a blade folded 200 times.

If one of those O-Zombies happens to be wearing plate mail, or if you miss and hit a steel door or a refrigerator or something, kiss your $7000 goodbye. That's why I laugh at people and their brittle katanas. Ha.

berethond:
It's gonna happen, you know it. The sheeple will come after the Conservatives. Good thing we have all the guns.

Well, since I'm Mexican, I've knives.
Yes, I'm stereotypical.

I'ma cut you so bad....I'ma make you wish I didn't cut you so bad!

$7k into folded steel would cut a fridge door, probbaly keep its edge. The swords you speak of come from the flea market. If the blade is crafted correctly it can cut metal much thicker then the blade itself.

The process required to make samurai swords no longer needs them to be folded hundreds/thousands of times anymore since japanese swordsmiths no longer use less than suck materials that need that kind of tempering. You'll find little to no difference in a katana made from steel vice one made from steel that was folded a hundred times.

Though personally, I've having my Daisho forged from tungsten - fuck you Noata, my sword will cut the wind itself. ^^

Also has alot to do with whos using it. Random jack offs would do good to cut cardboard even with Master crafted katana.
This is how its done properly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS2YcBbubs8&feature=related

(Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook