Topic Index
Funny Pictures Thread

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Anarchemitis:

I know this is the funny PICTURES thread, but i've seen that image going around the interwebz a few times and nobody seems to know where it's from and that the guy who did it placed some even funnier ads.

The man in question is Jimmy Carr, an English comedian and to save me describing his manner of hilarity, have a video of him. Most likely not safe for work at all, he swears a hell of a lot, but is also one of the funniest bastards on the planet:

Frak, that was funny, but kept killing my connection.

Jimmy Carr is too awesome for your connection to handle.

Apparently a lot of things are.
First, When moon said "It's exclusive" it crashed my browser.
Now when I watched that just my intranets died.
I wonder what'll happen next.
Figured I'd post a Gary Oak

mrcheese:

I know this is the funny PICTURES thread, but i've seen that image going around the interwebz a few times and nobody seems to know where it's from and that the guy who did it placed some even funnier ads.

The man in question is Jimmy Carr, an English comedian and to save me describing his manner of hilarity, have a video of him. Most likely not safe for work at all, he swears a hell of a lot, but is also one of the funniest bastards on the planet:

*snip*

You know, Mr. Cheese... Up until I saw that video, I thought Jimmy Carr was an only mildly funny guy who used one-liners way too much. You've changed my mind. Now I can pretty safely say he's on my 'hilarious people I should watch more often' list.

Have more Jimmy Carr, this time amusing things to put in greetings cards
More coarse language in this one

I agree he does tend to overuse one liners on his TV appearances, but he does mix it up in his standup shows which is always good.

I've seen a standup of his and it was utterly hilarious. Very funny videos cheese.

Too bad I can't handle them.

Ahahahhahahaha

so true

Sir, not only is that played out, it's also way too small.

Here goes a picture

and another

I'm sure its been seen but since I hate MJ here it is again.

For Billy,

Greatest weather indicator ever!:

Drugs are awesome!: (a 4 letter word in this one kiddies!)

Fitting really!:

Stotan:

Drugs are awesome!: (a 4 letter word in this one kiddies!)

Hilarious, I lol'd

berethond:

What the hell IS that thing. It has to be put in GTA, Haha!

www.icanhascheezburger.com - Cant beat a collection of Lolcats.

Berethond---your Post with the Kmart letter reminds me of two funny books I read a few years back.Titled "The Laszlow Letters" 1 and 2,they are a collection of odd letters and the rplies(if any) recieved by one Laszlow Toth,which was actually comedian Don Novello(Father Guido Sarducci).He wrote to then-president Richard Nixon with advice on the Watergate scandal and to various corporations and restaurants telling them how to run things better.

--also the Kmart letter seems to have been written by a Brit.I would doubt that the term "lay-buy" is used much in Reno,NV.They would probably say "lay-away" out there.

I got my ex-girlfriend picture...

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook