Happy New Year

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: 1, 2 NEXT)

You bastards.

JK LOL

:O SCREW YOU TOO!

Happy New Years!

Yes, happy New Year, you lucky bastards...

....Sorry about that- my doctor just informed me that alcohol and my current antibiotics are explosively incompatible.....Darn pseudomembranous colitis and associated stupidity........

Oh well....Sparkling grape juice is what I'll have to enjoy.......

I'm drinking just Water or Orange juice.

Happy new year everybody :D

oh btw my dog escaped on new years eve :( he's 8 months old if anyone finds him let me know :(

this is him: image

Ouch, I know exactly how you feel Leafar. My dog got out a month or so ago, which was pretty common since she had a passion for digging under the fence. She usually came back after an hour or so of running around in the woods, but this time she didn't. Apparently she was in someone a few blocks away's yard and when the guy was leaving to go to work in the morning she sprinted into their house, got her back almost exactly 24 hours after she got out. Best advice I can give is get out pictures with your number, be it handing 'em out to houses nearby or posting them around, they worked for us.

Hope he returns to you safely.

Thanks Chi, I already called the cops and they called me back an hour ago telling me they found a dog that fits the description in a town that's like 20km away. I wonder if its him because if he got that far then i'm amazed. (fireworks must have scared him)

He looks like a gremlin =o

haha last person who saw that pic said he looked like a human/rat hybrid or something :D
but that picture was taken some time ago, he's much bigger now.

Good luck leafy. I had a German Shepard a few years back that bolted after a car, 48 hours later, a neighbor is going around knocking on doors trying to find the owner. I got really lucky. Sadly we had to put her down, arthritis was making her cry whenever she moved.

Wow did this thread get depressing quick, then hopeful. Hope you can find you dog.

We found him!

he spend new years eve at a lux pension :D (only a 30 euro fine)
now that he's back he just keeps crying, i think he wants to go back XD. I just don't understand why he was in a city that was pretty far from where we live...must have had a christmas adventure Southpark style hehe

something funny to make up for the depressingnesses.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBRGx13UGMY&feature=related

Not so depressing anymore Liveme :)

Omid Djalili does make me laugh. He's a little hit and miss but some of his stuff is gold.

Good to know you got him back okay Leafar.

congrats leafy

Woo, now it's a happy new year!

Thanks guys :)

LivemeLifefree:
Woo, now it's a happy new year!

dont you mean crappy new year?

Glad you found your pup, Leafar.

3 more years....:P

3 more years to what?

berethond:
3 more years to what?

2012 Apocalypse. Yay!

Sigoya:

berethond:
3 more years to what?

2012 Apocalypse. Yay!

I wouldnt doubt the end happening then, the aztec and mayan calanders are surprisingly accurate

NaotaFLCL:

Sigoya:

berethond:
3 more years to what?

2012 Apocalypse. Yay!

I wouldnt doubt the end happening then, the aztec and mayan calanders are surprisingly accurate

Eh, I'm a non-believer, especially in the way they predicted.

Sigoya:

berethond:
3 more years to what?

2012 Apocalypse. Yay!

They probably ran out of rocks for their calender or something.
It would still be cool, though. If it does happen, my bet is zombies.

berethond:

Sigoya:

berethond:
3 more years to what?

2012 Apocalypse. Yay!

here's hoping

berethond:

Sigoya:

berethond:
3 more years to what?

2012 Apocalypse. Yay!

If zombies, remember to run to Canada or Alaska, because zombies wont have good enough clothes for the winter and get frostbite.

But would frostbite be enough to stop them? Or would it just make them slower, easier targets?

LivemeLifefree:

berethond:

Sigoya:

berethond:
3 more years to what?

2012 Apocalypse. Yay!

If zombies, remember to run to Canada or Alaska, because zombies wont have good enough clothes for the winter and get frostbite.

I plan to. And, if it ends like in The Day After Tomorrow, you know, giant frost snowstorm of doom and destruction, my buddy has a two-ton snowcat in his garage. All gased up and ready to go.(and I live in California)

As well, zombies would have no body heat meaning they would freeze solid in Alaska/Canada.

Chi:
But would frostbite be enough to stop them? Or would it just make them slower, easier targets?

If you get frostbite you limbs fall off, after a while. So, after a while they could lose all of their body parts making them completely unable to move.
Also, for my zombie plan, if any of my friends do the whole,"Let's help thisperson." when they're all bloody and crap, I told them I'm leaving them to die.

berethond:
I plan to. And, if it ends like in The Day After Tomorrow, you know, giant frost snowstorm of doom and destruction, my buddy has a two-ton snowcat in his garage. All gased up and ready to go.(and I live in California)

As well, zombies would have no body heat meaning they would freeze solid in Alaska/Canada.

You and I both have a long way to go for Canada and Alaska, and if it does the whole "Day After Tomorrow" deal I'd more then likely slowly go back down moving from shelter to shelter 'till a comfortably safe spot is fine.

LivemeLifefree:

You and I both have a long way to go for Canada and Alaska, and if it does the whole "Day After Tomorrow" deal I'd more then likely slowly go back down moving from shelter to shelter 'till a comfortably safe spot is fine.

It's a little ways, to Canada. I could make it.

And the SnowCat is for getting us to where there would be no snow.

"When driving a snow mobile, dont drive on grass, and dont run over your dad" sorry for the quote, was watching America's Funniest Videos earlier

You know, you can actually drive a snow mobile on water. The world record is about 7 miles, if I remember correctly.

yeah, a late happy new year from me too :) May it be a successful one :)

(Pages: 1, 2 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or