Topic Index
Happy New Year

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2)

Why is it every New Year thread turns into zombies?

Because the New Year brings us new hope that the world will frikkin' end soon.

Eh, I'm much fine with the way to world is.

Happy New years! kind of late on that, but, I'm sure we're all hoping for change, and well, I guess we'll so how that turns out soon!

Dec 21st 2012 will only bring a Galactic Alignment between our Sun, our Planet, the Moon and the Supermassive Blackhole in the center of our Galaxy. The only thing we can count on to occue is the shift of our planets north and south poles - but my moneys also on the planets Magnetic field shifting polarity. All this other 'apocalyptic bullshit' being slung around is already occuring - I expect a few meteor strikes between now and then. *shrugs* Not worried, our species needs some thinning anyway.

I should start reading the entire thread again - ZOMBIES!?

Oh noes! the world will end in 3 years! Though this time it's different from all the other predictions about the end of the world that never came true. This prediction was made by a culture so sucky they vanished long, long ago. That makes it fact.

I once thought the Maya lacked the mathematical precision to count beyond Dec 21st 2012, I'll find out in three years.

I aligned with something....wait, what?

Your mouth aligned with my penis.

How drunk was I?!

Stop slipping me roofies, asshole.

I will when you stop asking for them.

you cant, then i wont have anyone to sell them to anymore

You know what? Sublime performing Date Rape!

I had to do it. You left me no choice.

my favorite sublime song!

mrcheese:
Oh noes! the world will end in 3 years! Though this time it's different from all the other predictions about the end of the world that never came true. This prediction was made by a culture so sucky they vanished long, long ago. That makes it fact.

I mean, they were taken over because of a Spainish man on a horse.

Thats the only song I like by them with few exceptions, ofcourse I think it's because those are the only songs I've heard - due to them being played on the radio.

And Moon, I dont need roofies to sleep with you.

check out 'what i got', 'wrong way', 'santeria', and pretty much the entire 40 oz to freedom LP

I like Same in the End as well.

My favorite Sublime is Caress Me Down. Hehe Spanglish.

(Pages: PREV 1, 2)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or