Topic Index
I love cats, but this is beyond creepy.

Username:Password:
Log In

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=37118

Actually, the smile on the girl's face on the last shot is a lot more creepier...

firstly, the cat is the most terrifying thing I have ever seen, and secondly that woman looks like she's going to eat the cat at the end of the video

I always assumed our robot overlords would look like Arnold Shwarzenegger.

Wow, that's pretty amazing. I like how the meow at about 30 seconds or so makes the sound after the mouth is closed.

also, what's with the site comments saying that if the cats not a douche it's no where close to being real? My old pet cat was one of the nicest pets I've seen.

Who the heck even reads comments on sites like that.

Weird video thread sticky?

under water lvl music was epic,was wondering how he would pull it off.

yeah man I once saw a documentary about this stuff showing robots that look almost exactly like humans (combine that with the realdolls hehe)

Leafar:
yeah man I once saw a documentary about this stuff showing robots that look almost exactly like humans (combine that with the realdolls hehe)

Best night I'll ever have.

there already are. hell, someone built a computer that looks just like Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid 2 avatar =D)

I've no clue who "Hatsune Miku" but I can guess they're hot.

go google the "uncanny valley". The phenomenon of robots being freaky because they look like something we know, but slightly wrong is a well documented side effect of robotic advances.

Any robot that looks even 99% human is percieved as freaky because we can pick up on the subtle imperfections that remind us it's a robot.

Soon enough we'll be having to pick up on the subtle imperfections of humans to remind us who we are.

guitar:
Soon enough we'll be having to pick up on the subtle imperfections of humans to remind us who we are.

I belive thats called "Blade Runner" .

Sigoya:
Weird video thread sticky?

That is AMAZING, i love that guy

Burn it with fire, imo.

shizzie:
I always assumed our robot overlords would look like Arnold Shwarzenegger.

If we end up being enslaved by robot cats we will look like the laughing stock of the universe, next to Globorg 9 A planet who's equivalent of humans are enslaved by robot pigeons.

i've always been more of a dog person.

Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or