Topic Index
Upcoming Movies Thread

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2)

Who the fuck is Shia La Buff?

The gweedo in the terribad new Indiana Jones movie. He also plays the same role in 3 other movies,and that role is "irrelavent place filler with no good lines or purpose other then linking other more important characters together". I watched "Disturbia" and dident vomit, is that the same as coming out of the closet?

wow shizz.....lot of hate there!

Niceven:
Who the fuck is Shia La Buff?

He's the kid from Even Stevens. Main character in the first Transformers movie.

But this time the movie is making fun of action stars :) I just heard about this new movie called "Confessions of an Action Star" that chronicles a guys journey from stripper to action superstar. Oh yeah, and its shot documentary style with really funny confessionals and everything. Here's the link to the trailer if you wanna check it out:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2140809/confessions_of_an_action_star_uncleared_version/

Enjoy,
Joe

I really want to see Marley & Me but that's sort of already been out for a little bit...haha

superjoe89:
I really want to see Marley & Me but that's sort of already been out for a little bit...haha

If you've read the book, it'll be pretty disappointing. The movie focuses way too much on Wilson's and Aniston's angst over being parents, changing/keeping jobs, etc. It spends way too little time on the dog itself which was kind of the whole shebang in the book. We took our daughter to see it thinking it'd be an entertaining dog movie. Kind of what the trailers make you think, right? Wrong. :P

It wasn't awful but it wasn't that good either.

Oh wow, nice spin on the Tropic Thunder turf.

I'm interested :)

P.S>: Post all movie related discussions in this thread. No need to spam Off Topic.

The Hobbit

EDIT wrong forum

I'm looking forward to seeing Gambit in the new Wolverine movie.

Leafar:
i'm hearing Will Smith is going to make a remake of Old Boy, definitely wanna see that.

also Watchmen and the new Wolverine movie might be a good watch.

I really do hope they don't make an Old Boy remake... the movie is already good as it is.
I hate it when Hollywood butchers great foreign films and 'Americanizes' it.

Speaking of comics, I hear Batman died

that true?

berethond:
I'm looking forward to seeing Gambit in the new Wolverine movie.

That

and I want to see the new Underworld movie.

edit:

Yes, batman has died http://www.justpressplay.net/movies/movie-news/4632-january-14th-the-day-batman-died.html

-sniffle-

You are welcome!

Source

If you haven't seen Gran Torino, you should go see it now.

Next movie I'd like to catch in theatres: Taken.

Sigoya:
You are welcome!

Source

I dont get it, is it suppose to be funny? The credits were almost longer then the vid. Although,if the movie involves those aliens, and violence...even on a "Mars Attacks" level of crazyness, id give it chance.

DAMN YOU!!1! Leave us alone...

ill just except my *WOOSH, and move on. ^^

Well I just saw Taken, and, I have to say, Liam Neeson could kill Bond and Bourne in <10 seconds.

the commercial for Taken bothers me, he rambles on and on and on to the abductor,for the entire span of a 2 min commercial. Seems like in that amount of time he could of saved his doughter.

"Dood, Im a total bad ass, for real, I will totaly get you man, seriously, im tough, and talaented, Im like 55 but, i'll still get you man! ill get you!!! Ever seen "man on fire"? well this is gonna be like that except im a white guy! When I get you, its gonna get midevil, did I mention how much of a badass I am? Listen ! *click hello? wait hello? "

shizzie:
the commercial for Taken bothers me, he rambles on and on and on to the abductor,for the entire span of a 2 min commercial. Seems like in that amount of time he could of saved his doughter.

"Dood, Im a total bad ass, for real, I will totaly get you man, seriously, im tough, and talaented, Im like 55 but, i'll still get you man! ill get you!!! Ever seen "man on fire"? well this is gonna be like that except im a white guy! When I get you, its gonna get midevil, did I mention how much of a badass I am? Listen ! *click hello? wait hello? "

I dunno, I liked that a lot more then the newer commercials where they actually show him annihilating them. They're what got me interested in the movie, not these whole "move over bourne!" and him kicking ass commercials.

He did annihilate them, though.
He could kill Bourne, easy.

It's completely realistic violence, though. I loved it. Krav Maga FTW.

Yeah, I wanna see Taken, Saw the uninvited and Underworld 3 this weekend. Liked them both.

Anybody excited about the GI Joe movie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p9yV1G-cKE

sneakypenguin:
Anybody excited about the GI Joe movie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p9yV1G-cKE

Yes. It will be of epic proportions.

It should be pretty awesome.

I'm gonna have to say that GI joe will in all likelihood suck.

GI Joe has Marlon Wayans in it, what was the last movie he did that wasn't stupid. Oh yeah it was Dungeons and Dragons...which I being a D&D nerd though was a cool movie but overall was still probably not a movie any good actor should want to be in.
I will say the new Brad Pitt movie where he kills Nazis looks pretty dawn cool.

Osalot_TH:
GI Joe has Marlon Wayans in it, what was the last movie he did that wasn't stupid. Oh yeah it was Dungeons and Dragons...which I being a D&D nerd though was a cool movie but overall was still probably not a movie any good actor should want to be in.
I will say the new Brad Pitt movie where he kills Nazis looks pretty dawn cool.

I've yet to see the previews for that one.

GI joe just looks to "cartoony" and the "ironman suits" are kinda meh.
The rest of this summer is kinda blah except for District 9 (it looks okay)

There's nothing coming out soon that's really grabbed my interest, though I might see Inglorious Basterds if I get a chance.

I want Marvel VS DC or Thunder Cats the movie..

I want to see on the big screen the Thunder cats the movie..

Atlantica the movie (The Secret of the Monk)

(Pages: PREV 1, 2)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or