Topic Index
So I leave to play WoW and look at what happens!!!

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Niceven:
Fear the day the site admins see fit to bestow me with a BANHAMMER. So many will be BANNED you'll think it's armageddon. Women will scream in terror, babies will cry, men will cower in the corner - it will be glorious.

That sounds awful.

Niceven with a banhammer? I can assure you there will be more than just 'banning' with that hammer.

leecho7:
Niceven with a banhammer? I can assure you there will be more than just 'banning' with that hammer.

Niceven will summon minions of undeath with his banhammer to assist with his ban hammering.

I was thinking something more lewd and disturbing Naota. But I guess minions of undeath is just as good as Bert and Ernie vibrating vitamin suppositories.

They vibrate now?

You didnt know? They've always vibrated. I thought everyone knew that.

Niceven:
You didnt know? They've always vibrated. I thought everyone knew that.

Mrf muff mrhmf mrhf.

That is morally wrong, Naota. Clear your head!

sorry, I just recently learned Absinthe was legal in the US again and well..... despite my Lucid Drunkenness, my mind was still really crazy. Kinda like the magic leaf of nature that loves messing everyone up and giving the super munchies.

I've never done (illegal) drugs in my life but I can say with experience that Vicodin is the only way to fly (taken as directed by my physician)!

Naota - you are aware modern absinthe is just a very strong spirit right? There's nothing in it to make you hallucinate any more, the original wormwood extract which caused the hallucinations also destroyed your brain and hasn't been in the stuff for a long time.

I've had it and just got drunk as hell.

Pah! cheese can get drunk on a mug of water!

That isn't water guitar - it's petrol.

Absynthe is nasty. It's kind of like trying to drink paint thinner. Or maybe kerosene.

mrcheese:
Naota - you are aware modern absinthe is just a very strong spirit right? There's nothing in it to make you hallucinate any more, the original wormwood extract which caused the hallucinations also destroyed your brain and hasn't been in the stuff for a long time.

I've had it and just got drunk as hell.

actually, the hallucination effect from wormwood was disproved. It was because in the good days, there where poisonous chemicals added to the cheaper version to give it the rich color. and to make it taste real good, get a spoon with holes, put a sugar cube on it, soak it in the absinthe, light it on fire, and let the melty sugar spill into the drink.

I know that mixing beer with hard liquor is baaaaad - is it obvious I'm a lightweight?

What a waste naota, you never set that stuff on fire. All that does is burn off the alcohol and leave you drinking something weaker. That's the oansy / goth way to drink it.

You're meant to pour cold water over the sugar.

Or drink it straight if you're a real man.

mrcheese:
What a waste naota, you never set that stuff on fire. All that does is burn off the alcohol and leave you drinking something weaker. That's the oansy / goth way to drink it.

You're meant to pour cold water over the sugar.

Or drink it straight if you're a real man.

I never said i burned it. I use the cold water method. thats the traditional way, the Czech method is the burning of the sugar. also, whoever edited my twisted post, thank you.

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or