Topic Index
So I leave to play WoW and look at what happens!!!

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 NEXT)

My beautiful forums have gone to lack luster non-posting and starting decompiling due to non-use. King Niceven, the forums neighborhood Thread Necromancer WILL NOT ACCEPT this debackle!

I declare an un-bridled POST WAR!!! (so long as its on topic and does not incur the wrath of our 'most benevolent' mods)

Oh and now for your memory lane viewing pleasure...

Welcome back! *draws posting guns and aims*

Thanks! It's good to be back, been watching from behind the login...but I didnt feel like posting for some reason...

I heartily endorse this spam spree.

Show these slacking new guys how it's done nice.

Aye aye SIR! So whats everyone been upto? *posting on three other threads already*

Well greever staged a diplomatic mission to the escapist, resulting in him getting temp banned and dozens of escapist forum users appearing over here as if it was some new play park that opened next door to their old one.

Generally they were asses, provoked the Warcry regulars and made every other post "WELL AT DA ESKAYPIST WE DO IT LIEK DIS! U SHUD DO IT LIKE THAT HERE TOO!". Most of them have crawled back to their holes. A few are still around, though the ones that stayed are the ones who weren't idiots and didn't provoke flame wars.

Ummmm.... has anything else of note happened lately?

/tear
We've missed you Niceven! Me and moon even tried to appease your diety by offering a page of spams each in your name!

...The spam storm has commenced. Brace yourselves people, this is gonna be a hell of a ride.

Greever left warcry? That means....I CAN POST WITH ENDLESS ABANDON!!! YOUR TIME IS NIGH WARCRT MUWHAHAHAHAHA-*cough, hack, wheeze*

He's still here, he just went on a fact finding mission and was eaten by natives who staged an unsuccessful incursion onto our shores.

Gman hasn't left WarCry, but he hasn't been a mod for around three years now.

Has it been that long? I remember when he put down the Banhammer - but he took it back up a few months later because he couldnt ever let it go.

Welcome back, Niceven.

*cowers*

.....I've heard stories about you, Niceven.....Please don't suck out my soul.

Here- have this as a naive gift from a newcomer: image

I don't have any gifts, I feel sorry and lame like always.

But welcome back, I suppose. Even though I never knew you before.

mrcheese:
Well greever staged a diplomatic mission to the escapist, resulting in him getting temp banned and dozens of escapist forum users appearing over here as if it was some new play park that opened next door to their old one.

Generally they were asses, provoked the Warcry regulars and made every other post "WELL AT DA ESKAYPIST WE DO IT LIEK DIS! U SHUD DO IT LIKE THAT HERE TOO!". Most of them have crawled back to their holes. A few are still around, though the ones that stayed are the ones who weren't idiots and didn't provoke flame wars.

Oh, and the endless RP that happened.

Finally, I have a streaking partner.

I'm sure cheese would've streaked with you if you'd only asked.

OMG Leecho!!! Were going streaking through the Quad to the Gynasium!!!

guitar:
I'm sure cheese would've streaked with you if you'd only asked.

I'm naked and ready - where we heading?

Through the Quad to the Gynasium!

Nobody ever asked me to go streaking :<

That's because, um, you have too many penguin fetishes?

Sup Niceven

Yo and Penguin is automatically invited to any event including myself and any form of debauchery.

anything involving naked Leecho is "Debauchery", but that could be the understatement of the century.

Can we get heavily intoxicated first?

Always

shizzie:
anything involving naked Leecho is "Debauchery", but that could be the understatement of the century.

Hmmmm... my whole existence is debauchery then... I don't wear clothes, I just dye my body hair to resemble it.

Excellent. As long as I'm not going to remember anything.

OMG new new new new new new new.

He's BACK!?

(welcome back) :D

I declare myself part of this streaking event. when shall we do this? shall we post vids of us actually doing it? *not really gonna post a vid, im afraid of cameras*

I'll bring the hot cheese!

mrcheese:

Awe aren't you glad he did that because it brought me here. So now warcry has like 10 people who post, yay. Plus you all are now graced with the presence of 2 penguins.

sneakypenguin:
Awe aren't you glad he did that because it brought me here. So now warcry has like 10 people who post, yay. Plus you all are now graced with the presence of 2 penguins.

In a word - no.

I love you, Cheese.

(Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook