Topic Index
Who else is going to buy a DVD about Obama?

Username:Password:
Log In

this trailer makes it look really interesting http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=50417388

"Yes we can."

*shudders*

Politics.

Hell no.

Seems like every crook and his neighbor is trying to cash in on the Obama phenomenon.

Just leave the man do his job. Call me in 4 years and we'll see if the DVD is worth it.

Sigoya:
Seems like every crook and his neighbor is trying to cash in on the Obama phenomenon.

Just leave the man do his job. Call me in 4 years and we'll see if the DVD is worth it.

I bet 2 years, and the answer the topic, no.

Do the DVD'S come with cyanide so I cant kill myself instead?

All the would-be assassins will probably buy a copy. (Post instantly sends up a red flag at the "man's" head office.)

:/

If this turns into a "Obama is gonna get assassinated" thread, I'm going to face palm hard.

Wolfkin14:

If this turns into a "Obama is gonna get assassinated" thread, I'm going to face palm hard.

Every thread about Obama will be.

LivemeLifefree:

Wolfkin14:

Even a thread titled "This thread is not for the discussion of Obama's chances of assassination?"

Danzorz:

LivemeLifefree:

Wolfkin14:

Even a thread titled "This thread is not for the discussion of Obama's chances of assassination?"

Every.

Even the pie thread?

LivemeLifefree:
Every Thread.

Not the pie thread.....

What about the-

LivemeLifefree:
Every Thread.

Even the cake thread?

LivemeLifefree:
Especially the cake thread

*Drops to knees*
*Shouts* Noooooooooooooooooooo!

On topic.

How much will these DVD'S cost?

Of the bandwagon jumping!

Anyway, I personally agree with his policies and sincerely hope he does make a difference rather than most politicians just making promises to get into office. Time will tell.

Sigoya:

Preach on, brother!

I say give it 6 months and it'll be a bit whopping N-O(bama). ;)

3 film realated threads in 3 days, all from you Joe, wtf man chill out, all your threads could fit in your original movie thread.

LivemeLifefree:

Wolfkin14:

Oh PUHLEEZE.

Everyone who didn't want Obama to be the president doesn't want him assassinated and they aren't racists. Policy might actually have something to do with it, ya think? /sarcasm

EVERY president has enemies who might attempt assassination. While President Obama is historic for his racial heritage and ascension to the presidency, he's not the first to have death threats. Geez.

Don't cheapen the man's chances to do what's right for this country. Even a few liberal pundits get it, like NPR's Juan Williams. Read it and learn:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123249791178500439.html

mrcheese:
Of the bandwagon jumping!

Anyway, I personally agree with his policies and sincerely hope he does make a difference rather than most politicians just making promises to get into office. Time will tell.

Agreed. And he has one hell of hill to climb.

Politics make strange bed-fellows and all the "pork barrel" spending is going to be next to impossible to stop. Programs cutting is not popular either, but reality is government cannot keep creating waste. My paycheck sure in the hell cannot take another hike in taxes.

Honestly, I'd be worried about Bush's life rather than Obama's.

Sigoya:

Cuz of the fast pace they are cutting down our forests or ?;)

Kalia:

LivemeLifefree:

Wolfkin14:

Oh PUHLEEZE.

Everyone who didn't want Obama to be the president doesn't want him assassinated and they aren't racists. Policy might actually have something to do with it, ya think? /sarcasm

EVERY president has enemies who might attempt assassination. While President Obama is historic for his racial heritage and ascension to the presidency, he's not the first to have death threats. Geez.

Don't cheapen the man's chances to do what's right for this country. Even a few liberal pundits get it, like NPR's Juan Williams. Read it and learn:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123249791178500439.html

Not saying I'm against him or anything, but every Obama thread will wind up having an assassination post.

Nightfreak:

Sigoya:

Cuz of the fast pace they are cutting down our forests or ?;)

/Tries hard to squeeze a smile

/Fails :P

I voted for the man, but will I buy his dvds? no.
I voted for Obama because I felt he best represented my views and political beliefs, not because he was a minority.
Do I think he's going to make great changes? Realistically speaking, I doubt he'll be able to do anything substantial to the economy in 1 presidential term.

Just to note, this DVD is not affiliated with Obama or his campaign.

People are shameless in how they will use anything of consequence to make a buck. LOL!

This is a JOKE but it's pretty funny:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/7b3ca0a8a3/obama-plates-from-heywoodjablome

Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook