Topic Index
So who wants to play some GW?

Username:Password:
Log In

Eeeh, yeah I don't like it much myself, but I want to give it another go. The biggest reason why I didn't like it was because I was mostly playing with myself, all alone, in what is supposed to be an MMORPG =/
But if I've got someone else playing with me, that should fix it =)
Who's in? (I've only got the original game, no expansions)

if i find my copy, im up for trying it again. ill post again in a couple hours and we can see if i found it.

You don't need your hard copy. I just dled the client from the website. Takes a fast time to dl the game client, and then took me about an hour or less (I went eating) to patch.
I'm gonna go play the FEAR2 demo in the meanwhile =)

I had pretty much the same experiance guitar. Seems like it's a pretty fun game, just not alone. I think I have everything but Eye of the North or whatever it's called.

Forgive me for being stupid but what does GW stand for?

Gasp! You're on a MMO discussion board and yet you don't know every single acronym to every MMO game? Shame on you, sir!
Educate yourself, GW stands for Guild Wars.

guitar:
Gasp! You're on a MMO discussion board and yet you don't know every single acronym to every MMO game? Shame on you, sir!
Educate yourself, GW stands for Guild Wars.

I shall educate myself, the one way I know how!
The Internet!

Ill start downloading now, but its gonna take me some time, too many files being downloaded/uploaded at the same time so my connection is essentially crap at the moment. Danzorz, dont trust the internet, it will lie to you ^_^

I play GW and have some characters that can help out. Just say when and where. :)

If its possible/easy for a new character to get from the Nightfall area to the Core area alone I won't need help.

client is about 50% complete right now. ill post again when i get back from a compy repair job.

I have GW and Factions. Not sure if I really wanna reinstall though.

NaotaFLCL:
Ill start downloading now, but its gonna take me some time, too many files being downloaded/uploaded at the same time so my connection is essentially crap at the moment. Danzorz, dont trust the internet, it will lie to you ^_^

Lying internet? Even the emails offer me a bigger--wait no shouldn't say that.

I am now no longer lazy and I'm downloading it now, soon I shall conquer this game, and re-name it "Pie-Land!"

Catch me in game, name of my toon is Eonita Goldenmoon. I'm playing a chick, rawr!
Post your toon's names, so we can all /friend each other!

Not likely with me, I not only forgot my password but I cant find the special edition box the CD's are in. Shame it was such a pretty game.

well i have it downloaded and updated but i havent hopped on yet. Ill log in shortly.

Well cmon, who's playing? Post your toon's name.

Groa Kitel is my Dervish and Unne Kitel is my Ritualist, not sure which one I want to play yet. I'll get a ferry to the docks so I can join you in the Prophecies zones when I decide.

I think I'll reinstall, but I haven't played in God knows how long. And I didn't play for very long in the first place, so...

Got my Ritualist to 20, but I've gotten bored of playing solo and rather frustrated with dumb henchman/hero AI.

Um, we were supposed to play together =(

Heh, I was enjoying myself.

in more ways than one =P Yea, i downloaded/updated/installed and decided not to play after all.

Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here