Topic Index
Disturbing image thread

Username:Password:
Log In
 (Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 NEXT)

aww yet wierd

I'm sure you've seen this but I enjoy it.

Cheese where do you find these? They're starting to freak me out! lol:P

Trust me they get even worse, i have sources... all over the borders, they can get me what i need.

I was trying to see what was in the circle in an earlier image and a scary face popped up. What is in that circle! I WANT TO KNOW!

atleast 2 of the pics u posted in this thread cheese, are same pic in different colors =p

i guess colors make or break the disturbance factor...you also seem to find females in dark places disturbing lol..and things with colors on the face.

someone find me that sceen from Blair witch 1, where there in the tent and it sound like children are attacking them....now that was disturbing 1st time i watched it.

shizzie:

example #1
Photobucket

I'll have you know that is a family portrait! You have no right to be posting my personal photos on the internet! Shame on you!

Ha, That's more like it

Evilbunny:

shizzie:

example #1
Photobucket

I'll have you know that is a family portrait! You have no right to be posting my personal photos on the internet! Shame on you!

Oh god, I remember when we had to add holly to that photo. That was one of the toughest ones we had to do.

sv93:
Oh god, I remember when we had to add holly to that photo. That was one of the toughest ones we had to do.

That actually means a lot to me. Thank you.

Evilbunny:
That actually means a lot to me. Thank you.

Owhh, you're welcome. I hope we get to do your avatar again for St. Patricks day.

im allowed to post that pic, as you can see by my avatar im a close relative.

You've saved the thread, Cheese.

you have no idea how many more of these I have. If i were to only do 1 per post i'd be able to fend off the cute images for MONTHS

A little too far on the awesome side, but they do some sick stuff at their shows....image

I suppose the main question everyone wants to know is why you have so many of them readily available.

I am a disturbed individual.

I also used to terrify my housemate with them by setting them as her desktop.

lol cheese is my kind of man, moar plz :D

MOAR?

Wow, these things are creepy, but I've got 2 better ones.
Sorry if I freaked you out:P
To make up

...I think you missed the point.

*edit* one more

Oh. Is this type of thing better then?

leecho7:

I WAS MOLESTED BY CONAN O'BRIEN

Awwimage Is it strange that I find none of those pics creepy?

Creepy =/= Disturbing

I'd post some guro (Google at your own risk, very NSFW) if I didn't know it would be immediately removed and probably get me in a spot of trouble.

mrcheese:

leecho7:

LMFAO you beat me to it! I was thinking the EXACT same thing... NOW THAT is disturbing.

Chi:
Creepy =/= Disturbing

I'd post some guro (Google at your own risk, very NSFW) if I didn't know it would be immediately removed and probably get me in a spot of trouble.

Smart idea not posting that, it'd definitely get you in a spot or 2 of trouble. I don't even want to know how you know what it is though.

Greever:

mrcheese:

leecho7:

LMFAO you beat me to it! I was thinking the EXACT same thing... NOW THAT is disturbing.

That's the first thing I thought when I saw it!

I've debated putting this next image up for a while, since without context it's just gore. I feel the truly disturbing aspect of this image (which i'll throw in spoiler tags) is the story behind it.

I warn you right now the image is not pleasant.

So to the story: There once was a happy little death / black metal band known as Mayhem. Their lead singer was a slightly disturbed individual by the name of Dead who one day decided to take his own life. He did so by cutting his wrists then blowing his brains out with a shotgun. He chose to do this in the basement of the studio where the band were recording new material.

After hearing the gunshot, his concerned bandmates rushed downstairs to find his corpse on the floor. Before they called an ambulance they decided this scene would be the perfect cover for their new album. They photographed it, then proceeded to take pieces of Dead's skull and later created necklaces from them.

The photo was indeed used as the cover of the new album in some sort of grim tribute to the late Dead.

You have been warned, this image was deemed suitable for sale in record stores but it's still pretty graphic and in the hope this post won't get deleted (as I feel it's the most disturbing thing in this thread) i'm spoiler tagging it and warning you profusely now that it is graphic:

i call shenanigins, sounds like a gimic.

You know what's funny. I don't find that the least bit disturbing, but I find some of the fake images way more disturbing.

(Pages: PREV 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 NEXT)
Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or