Topic Index
Dedication and lots of planning? Japanese are known for that. Like this.

Username:Password:
Log In

the last two of the mgs ones will make you laugh :D

That is just ridiculous, yet impressive.

no matter how many times i see the mario one, i cant stop watching, and thanks to that, im running behind schedule getting to a job interview 45 miles away. also, you know your a nerd when you know exactly which songs are playing and what anime they be from.

NaotaFLCL:
also, you know your a nerd when you know exactly which songs are playing and what anime they be from.

How does that make you a nerd? As I'd be classified as a nerd but I ehat anime.

Hmmm, ironically I was planning to make a vid similar to the MGS3 one, except with MGS4.
The super mario one was friggin epic.

The super mario one was delightfully enjoyable.

LivemeLifefree:

NaotaFLCL:
also, you know your a nerd when you know exactly which songs are playing and what anime they be from.

How does that make you a nerd? As I'd be classified as a nerd but I ehat anime.

Well, the classification of a nerd is the person that was beat up in school, the classification of a geek is the one you go to for help with homework. Me, im a neek/gerd (if you cant figure out what that is, you dont deserve to know)

The Mario one was epic. I wish it was a phone ringtone.

it is if you make it one. there be FLV rippers that take the audio from the vid and make it so you can download it.

Words cannot express how impressed I am. That would take dedication.

I finally made time to watch the Mario one, and it makes me think that I should brush up on my Mario playing skills. I was actually never very good at Mario.

Topic Index

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with WarCry:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here