Aeria Games has announced that Kingdom Heroes is nearing the closed beta phase of development. We've got information and screens for you to enjoy so be sure to keep reading:
Aeria Games' Kingdom Heroes Puts Control of Three Kingdoms In Players' Hands - Closed Beta Begins on May 18
Kingdom Heroes Website Provides Community, Information in Advance of Launch
SANTA CLARA, Calif. - May 10, 2010 -The lines are drawn in the sand and Aeria Games is poised to launch closed beta testing (CBT) for its upcoming tactical fantasy massively multiplayer online game (MMO) - Kingdom Heroes. CBT players will be set loose on the bloody conflicts in Kingdom Heroes beginning on Tuesday, May 18.
Mighty and cunning online gamers can sign up for the CBT and learn more about Kingdom Heroes at the newly launched official website, which features players' guides, tips on growing and customizing formidable armies and advanced glimpses at the game. In addition, the site boasts full community amenities for gamers to buzz about the upcoming game, meet future competitors or compatriots and participate in contests. The website also provides a historical background on Kingdom Heroes' inspiration, which stems from the warlords of Ancient China.
"With closed beta starting on May 18, launching a new website for Kingdom Heroes is an exciting and visible step towards opening the game to the world," said Keith Kawahata, producer at Aeria Games & Entertainment. "We are always dedicated to bringing gamers the best in free-to-play content and Kingdom Heroes is a shining example of deep and strategic online gaming."
Kingdom Heroes, the newest massively multiplayer online game (MMO) from Aeria Games, reaches new heights in free-to-play games. Here are some of the features players can look forward to in the game:
- Epic Kingdom-wide Combat: players can engage in massive battles over land and sea
- Ship-Based Player versus Player (PvP): form player crews on the high seas to take down enemy ships
- Siege Engines: raze cities to the ground using the awesome power of ballistae, catapults, trebuchets and more
- Revolutionary Guild PvP: cooperate as a guild to take down and control fortresses, cities and trade hubs
- Resource Management: control a city for long enough, and players can become administrators, collecting taxes on every transaction in that city
- Customizable Armies: customize armies with the discarded armor of enemies to give them additional strength in battle
Kingdom Heroes is now taking signups for the upcoming CBT. Closed beta spots are limited and will be given away on a first-come first-served basis. Players can sign up to play Kingdom Heroes by visiting the official website at http://kingdomheroes.aeriagames.com and registering for a free account.