Changes and Improvements
* Players may notice that a change in the weather has occurred. This is to coincide with chapter 7.2 events.
* The system messages shown when someone uses the /throat emote without a target are now similar in format to those seen when the emote is used with a target selected.
* The NPC versions of Ghost now have Details text.
* Added activation FX to the Smith's Rage Pill and Oracle Anniversary Cookie consumable items: red code and gold code, respectively.
* Lowered the level 255 Agent followers in one of the Machine archive missions to standard mission NPC levels.
* Added details text to the NPC version of Agent Gray.
* The first phase of Machine mission 5.1.5, "Emergency Response," no longer allows you to complete it while one of the goals remains unfinished.
* Removed a superfluous safe and computer from phase 2 of Thallia's second mission, "Applying Pressure."
* Removed a superfluous computer and key in Mandarin's fourth mission, "Flutter Away, Little Bird."
* Single-chevron Guillotine gang members will no longer sometimes spawn with Kingsmen RSIs in missions such as Grisaille's fourth mission, "The Rest is Silence."
* The "small group" of LED Agents encountered initially in Zion mission 1.2.7, "Pack Grab," will now be two NPCs, and not just one.
* Cleaned up some confusing operator messages at the end of phase 1 of Merovingian mission 1.2.14, "Mod Box."
* Removed a superfluous message from the operator, and clarified one of the goals in phase 2 of Merovingian mission 1.2.9, "New Concerns."
* Machine mission 1.1.3, "Scheduled for Deletion," no longer has a locked room containing NPCs carrying a key that unlocks that same room.
* The dead Zion extraction team in phase 1 of Machine mission 1.1.2, "Redpill Redux," is now actually Zion redpills instead of bluepills or programs.
* The 2007 Anniversary event "Virologist" collectors have left the city.
* Loot dropped by the Pack guards in the boss room of the South Vauxton dungeon has been raised to the appropriate level.
* Shortened the name of "Merovingian Kung Fu Grandmaster" NPCs so that it can display in full.
* Shortened the names of some Neighborhood Watcher NPCs that were too long to display in full.
* Fixed weapon and skill configuration errors in three-chevron Chateau Guard NPCs of level 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 30.
* Fixed the LOD models of the female Red Eye Beret archive reward item--even more fixed than the last time! Thanks M45T3RM1ND.
* Fixed typos in the description text of Shades gang leader Price, Bookwyrm Intellectuals, and Wharf Rat Rapscallions.
* Fixed some typos in standard missions.
* The key-holding NPC in the first phase of Synn's first mission, "The New Plague," will no longer keep telling you to take the key after you already have it.
* Fixed some typos in pedestrian comments.
* Fixed a typo in Persephone's details text.
* Fixed a typo in the operator's text in Yuusuke Akayama's second mission, "Debug."
* Fixed a typo in the contact's message in phase 2 of Operetta's second mission, "Requiem."
* Fixed a typo in the operator's text in the first phase of Operetta's second mission, "Requiem."
* The follower in Thallia's fifth mission, "Digging Deeper," will no longer be attacked by her own guards, or Thallia's street gangs.
* In the third phase of Thallia's third mission, "Boiling Point," identifying yourself at the computer now actually unlocks the door, and the useless computer in the contact's room has been removed.
* Fixed typos in the trade text for neighborhood gang token collectors Stiletto (Chelsea), Taggart (Creston Heights), and Chaste (Southard).
* The Agents in the third and fourth phases of Machine mission 5.2.5, "Free Radicals," no longer look like lab technicians.
* Fixed a typo in the Effectuator's text in phase 1 of Zion mission 5.2.5, "Safe and Sound."
* Fixed a couple messages in Zion mission 1.3.5, "Deterministic Attractor," getting mixed up between Tyndall and the operator.
* Fixed a couple typos in Flood's text in Merovingian mission 1.3.5, "Love and Loathing."
* Fixed some message and NPC issues in Merovingian mission 1.3.1, "The Murder of Morpheus."
* Fixed some message and spawn issues in Merovingian mission 1.2.16, "Bombs and Betrayal."
* Fixed issues with a couple operator messages in Merovingian mission 1.2.15, "Unbearable Burden."
* Fixed various minor NPC and message issues in Merovingian mission 1.2.13, "The Damage Done."
* Fixed several message and trigger issues in Merovingian mission 1.2.12, "Researching the Black Arts."
* Fixed a couple message glitches in Merovingian mission 1.2.10, "Into the Hive."
* Fixed some typos and message order problems in Merovingian mission 1.2.8, "Necessary Action."
* Fixed one of Flood's messages coming from the operator, and a bluepill continuing to offer you an item after you've already taken it in Merovingian mission 1.2.7, "A Special Case."
* Fixed several problems with Flood's messages being spoken by the operator, and a misplaced key lock in Merovingian mission 1.2.5, "Renegade Roundup."
* Fixed a number of typos, message problems, and NPC settings in Merovingian mission 1.2.3, "Turf of Vengeance."
* Fixed a typo in one of the operator's messages, and fixed the source of one of the operator's messages in Merovingian mission 1.2.2, "Propaganda."
* The operator is no longer given two of Agent Gray's messages in Machine mission 1.2.10, "Witness Protection."
* The NPC holding the key in phase 1 of Machine mission 1.2.6, "Gathering Evidence," no longer keeps offering you the key or talking about the locked-in guy after you've already unlocked the door.
* Fixed various small message-related issues in Merovingian mission 1.1.3, "Signature Manipulation."
* Fixed some problematic messages from the operator in Merovingian mission 1.1.2, "Securing the Signal."
* Fixed a few minor typos in Merovingian mission 1.1.1, "Digital Device."
* The operator no longer tells you to leave the area after you've already left the area in phase 1 of Machine mission 1.1.1, "Interference."
* The guy you get the item from in the first phase of Mercury's second mission, "A Prize for Molly B.," no longer tells you to take the item once you've already taken it.
* Fixed a message from Agent Gray that appeared to be spoken by the Operator in phase 5 of Machine mission 1.3.1, "Trace Route."
* Hacking the computer in the third phase of the Zion "seduction" mission "Signal Loss" no longer prevents the mission from being completed.
* Fixed no goal showing at the start of phase 4 of Merovingian critical mission 2.2.3, "Burning Both Ends."
* Fixed a problem in Machines mission 1.3.6 ("Bugged Line"SMILEY;) that was causing Agents to show up as bluepill labworkers.
* Fixed a typo in the details for some White Security NPCs.
* The Antediluvian simulacra NPCs found in the fourth Pandora's Box arc are now named "Simulacrum" rather than "Simulacra."
* Players should no longer be able to jump through walls.