Jeremy Dalberg has posted some changes that you can expect to see when you log into the game next.
- On Siege Perilous rulesets, all items of clothing that have higher than normal resists - including artifacts, museum pieces, and randomly-generated items with bonus resists or magic properties - will not be able to be blessed with a Clothing Bless Deed. All currently blessed items will become unblessed, and the CBD will be placed in the players' backpack
There were a number of changes that didn't get listed on last night's server publish - all the notes below the cut are in addition to the previously posted notes:
- Upgraded loot for legacy and Samurai Empire high end monster loot, to more closely match Mondain's Legacy monster loot. This affects mostly boss monsters, but has some impact on other high end monsters as well.
- Solen powder quest now rewards 4-5 powder.
- Bags of sending now use 1 charge per 10 stones of weight, rounded up. (15 stones would use 2 charges, for example)
- Significantly buffed up the Felucca champ spawn bosses.
- Increased the chance to get better power scrolls from champ spawn bosses.
- Increased the chance to get better items as loot from champ spawn bosses.
- Lowered Dread Spider difficulty.
- Lowered Dread Spider loot to match new difficulty.
- Swoop has been buffed.
- Faction stone now checks to make sure that a character is 30 days or older before allowing them to join a faction. Existing characters that are less than 30 days old are forced to quit factions when they log on.
- "Young" characters and characters less than 30 days old can no longer use faction stones or faction recruiting stones.
- Players can no longer invite a character less than 30 days old to a faction guild.
- Fixed a bug with the Tsuki Wolf that was preventing it from dropping the correct loot
- The chance to get a powerscroll from protection is less than it should be.
- Champ bosses are regenerating HP too fast.
- Champ boss resists are a bit too high in some cases.
- Champ boss HP is a bit too high in some cases.
- Swoop is quite a bit more powerful than intended
You can see the notes over at the Ultima Herald.