The patch notes for build 31749 are now available. The contents of this latest Fury patch are mostly bug fixes. If you are running the build 31045 you are required to manually patch the game as well.
Due to changes in this patch to improve future updates and allow for a manual patching solution, all players with version 31045 of the game MUST use the manual patching tool to update. Download the manual patch from one these mirrors:
* FileFront (International file distribution site - membership NOT required to download)
* Internode (Australian ISP - membership NOT required to download)
* AusGamers (Australian gaming site - membership NOT required to download)
* Torrent (requires a BitTorrent client)
* Fixed a bug that would cause characters to become stuck in animation after striking a character immune to hostile actions.
* Updated the graphical effects for several abilities. These changes should improve warzone performance, in particular for those experiencing degraded framerates after multiple matches.
* Fixed a bug where Invoker field effects do not reapply when moving into the field.
* Fixed a bug that prevented Oracle charge manipulation abilities from being resisted.
* Fixed a bug with Firewall where damage was not being applied correctly.
* Fixed a bug preventing the Power Shot debuff from applying.
* Fixed a bug with equipment purchasing when the purchaser owns two or more containers. If the purchased containers were full and the original container empty purchasing would not work.
* Fixed a bug that would prevent saving an incarnation when the same weapon was added to the quickbar more than once.
* Fixed a GUI bug associated with hovering money over a container slot.
Skill Rating & Ladders
* Made some tweaks to skill rating calculations.
* Adjusted the thresholds required to earn each Rank Title.
* Fixed a rare bug that could cause some matches to not be correctly recorded.
* The issue with unresponsive NPCs appears to have been fixed. Please report any recurrence of this issue via the in-game Bug Report tool if it returns.
* Fixed a bug that could cause ghost character models to appear in Sanctuaries. The hauntings should now cease.
* Added an optional field to enter an email address. This address may be used to contact you for further information about the bug entered.
* Fixed some Localization bugs.
* Fixed a GUI bug that caused the New Ability Acquired GUI to remain on screen after zoning into a warzone.
* Fixed a map collision bug in the Growth School.