Gamespot has posted what is becoming a rather familiar review of Tabula Rasa. Handing TR a 7.5/10.00 "good" rating, writer Kevin VanOrd outlines the good and the bad:
- Open-ended profession system lets you choose your class as you play
- Shooter-like combat keeps you engaged
- Exciting random attacks on control points and in explorable areas.
- Visually unappealing
- Lots of gameplay annoyances and an assortment of bugs
- Convoluted crafting and lack of an auction house make the player economy stagnant
Agree? Disagree? Voice your opinion on our forums after reading the rest of the article at Gamespot.