Dungeons And Dragons Online: Weekly Dev Activities: 12/17/2007
Quarion shared a few updates to what's in QA for module 6:
- Diehard: You automatically stabilize when incapacitated. Level 3 Rangers gain the Diehard feat for free.
General Enhancement Changes
- Reduced the cost of Paladin Improved Lay on Hands and Rally enhancements.
- Each rank of Paladin Extra Remove Disease grants two additional uses of Remove Disease instead of one.
- Prison of the Planes: The battery receptors will now still give their battery to a player who happen to be encumbered. This item will go into an overflow slot of the players inventory is full.
- Tomb of the Tormented: Some of the Sarcophagi had no sound, and have now been fixed.
- Search for the Ancient Daggers: Replaced two missing Sarcophagi in the dungeon.
- Ruins of Gianthold: Two-Stone's chest is now unlocked.
- In some situations, an unlabeled XP bonus was erroneously applied to quest XP. This has been removed. To compensate for the possible loss of XP, the minimum and maximum bonus for disabling traps, finding secret doors, and smashing breakables has been increased. [from max 10] to 15 percent.
- Certain optionals and encounter quests in Restless Isles were not being properly marked as completed, but now they will.
- A trap box in Gwynlan's Stand is now usable.
Module 6 looks like it's shaping up! If you'd like to review the entire list of items, you can visit the official forums here.