Rob McGinnis has updated the NWN 2 Community Blog, the last one for 2007. Here's what's inside:
- An Interesting Product: Matrox has created a hardware device that allows you to connect three monitors to combine them into one big monitor.
- Additions to the Purgatorio Team: The folks at Rogue Dao have assimilated GrinningFool, Sunjammer, Baron and Hellfire.
- Crafting Mod in Progress For NWNX4: Carter DC has created a great system for crafting in NWN2 - much like the old NWN1 Crafting System.
- New Concept: Pocket Tilesets The concept behind Pocket tilesets is to make smaller tilesets, with the same level of detail (if not more) as our larger sets but to provide the basic tiles needed to create a good cross section of areas.
1.12 Patch Goals (Dec. 21, 2007)
* Eliminate the errors caused by transitioning with familiars summoned.
* Fix the issue where the Use Magic Device skill takes priority over caster levels.
* Allow Warlocks to be able to take crafting feats.
* Eliminate area transition crashes.
* Fix the issue where swapping spells on level-up makes characters invalid.
* Update the Dedicated Server Creator to install NX1 files and model directories.
* Provide more detail in the Multiplayer "missing file" error message.
* Eliminate the item identification price discrepancies between the toolset and the price displayed in-game.
* Fix 75 spells.
* Make appropriate spells able to be scribed to a scroll.
* Allow Armorrulestats.2da, and other files, to be readable from hak pack in-game.
* Implement stealth animations for playable races.
* Fix issues with Invisibility.
* Bind the player list to the P key.
* Implement the UI feature to change portraits in-game.
* Implement multi-server portal support.
* Increase the dedicated server player limit to 120.
* Implement the ability to change the loot bag appearance.