Rob McGinnis listed the goals for the upcoming v1.12 patch for Neverwinter Nights 2.
1.12 Patch Goals (Dec. 21, 2007)
* Eliminate the errors caused by transitioning with familiars summoned.
* Fix the issue where the Use Magic Device skill takes priority over caster levels.
* Allow Warlocks to be able to take crafting feats.
* Eliminate area transition crashes.
* Fix the issue where swapping spells on level-up makes characters invalid.
* Update the Dedicated Server Creator to install NX1 files and model directories.
* Provide more detail in the Multiplayer "missing file" error message.
* Eliminate the item identification price discrepancies between the toolset and the price displayed in-game.
* Fix 75 spells.
* Make appropriate spells able to be scribed to a scroll.
* Allow Armorrulestats.2da, and other files, to be readable from hak pack in-game.
* Implement stealth animations for playable races.
* Fix issues with Invisibility.
* Bind the player list to the P key.
* Implement the UI feature to change portraits in-game.
* Implement multi-server portal support.
* Increase the dedicated server player limit to 120.
* Implement the ability to change the loot bag appearance.
Ambitious and on the mark. It's refreshing to know exactly what they're working on!