Tomorrow, Fury will be undergoing a small update to fix a few things. Here are the patch notes.
Please note that the FURY servers will be down for patching on Friday 11th january 2008 at 3pm Australian Brisbane time (05:00 GMT) for approximately 2 hours to update the game.
Armor Proc Changes
* Normal proc effects should now occur only once every 15 seconds.
* Crowd Control proc effects should now occur only once every 25 seconds.
* Crowd Control proc effects have had PFX added to them.
* Reduced the number of Damage proc effects that can occur at the same time.
* Fixed an issue where music would not start immediately when loading a level.
* Fixed a bug where Perkons would not respawn, additionally Perkons will no longer be killable before a match starts.
* Fixed a bug where duplicate scrolling text messages were not suppressed.
* Players will no longer take damage from jump pads
Hope this helps.