We don't know too many details about Guild Wars 2 just yet, but I get together with a few friends to have a roundtable discussion on our opinions of the facts so far. I gathered 2 people from each side of the fence: those for GW2 and those against.
On the FOR side we have Louden Swain and Logen Starlogic. On the AGAINST side we have Aurora Scion and Lady Sinaea.
We discuss 10 topics that I chose from the official GW2 wiki and NikiWiki. The 10 topics are:
- Auction House: Yay or Nay?
- How will we pay? With no monthly fees still, will Anet turn to microtransactions?
- Introduction of a Z-Axis for characters
- Persistent vs. Instanced worlds
- What is World PvP and how different will it be from the PvP we know now?
- Raised or no level cap?
- New Playable races... will we play them?
- How will we cope without our current characters 250 years into the future?
- The new companion system might do away with Heroes. Or will it?
- Is there any 1 thing that would serve as a deal breaker for GW2?
The theme song for this episode was "Two Halves of Two" by Not Katies.
Download #94 HERE.
This is a Lady Sinaea show, where she takes this opportunity to give her final thoughts on everything from Guild Wars to GuildCast to life itself.
"So long and thanks for all the fish!"
The theme songs this episode are "Meant to Be" and "Mesmerized" both by Lady Sinaea.
Grab them both today.