The official TR site has this week's Feedback Friday posted with a look at the upcoming v1.6 patch. Here's what you'll find:
Sneak peek at version 1.6:
With 1.6 in the works right now, we thought we'd give you a sneak peek of what you will able to experience for yourself once 1.6 goes live. These are but a couple of those handy little features that were requested at some point or another and we would be happy to get your feedback on some of the changes outlined below by using our Feedback Form.
Kill Streak Multiplier
The kill streak multiplier has been updated to make leveling easier at higher levels. Previously, the same multiplier was available to everyone regardless of their level and players could only reach a maximum of plus 250%.
The multiplier will be changed to a whole number and the maximum multiplier increases as players go up in level. The whole numbers will look a bit familiar to you if you played back in beta, but a lot has changed as to when you'll get the bonus.
* Up to Level 9, maximum multiplier is x2
* From 10 to 19, maximum multiplier is x3
* From 20 to 29, maximum multiplier is x4
* From 30 to 39, maximum multiplier is x5
* From 40 onward, maximum multiplier is x6
There will be an Experience Booster purchasable at every Control Point with the new Global CP Tokens. This item will allow the player to gain 50% more experience for 30 minutes. This booster does work in conjunction with other experience multipliers in the game; like the kill streak multiplier.
Group XP Bonus
Group experience bonuses are not a new feature in Tabula Rasa, but we currently do not have an indicator to show when those bonuses are active and what they actually are. This will change in 1.6.
Group bonuses work as follows:
XP for each kill is divided by group size
XP is then increased based on group size:
* 2 members: +84%
* 3 members: +154%
* 4 members: +204%
* 5 members: + 240%
* 6 members: +260%
All group members in range receive the XP for the kill.
Added Error Message Audio Clues
This is a quality of life enhancer that's been requested for a little while. You should have cues playing for the following things:
* You're inventory is full.
* Trying to get a trade item when your inventory is full.
* Footlocker is full.
* Out of ammo.
* Not enough power.
* Now enough adrenaline.
* You can't hit the target due to LOS issue.
* You can't hit the target due to range.
* Your weapon is jammed.
* The usable is locked.
* You can't use an ability.
* You can't do an action on a friendly target.
* You can't do an action on a hostile target.
* You can't do this action while swimming.
* You can't do this action because you don't have a target.
* You can't do this action on a dead target.
* You can't do this action on a living target.
* You cannot do this action now.
* You can't do this because your target is invalid.
Players are now able to interrupt a reload when using a weapon or tool.
You may interrupt a weapon/tool reload by:
* Using an ability (including a consumable)
* Interacting with an NPC or a usable
* Switching between weapons/tool on the weapon tray
* Switching between a weapon/tool on the weapon tray and one from your backpack
* Using a consumable from the backpack
* Being the victim of a knockback
* Performing an alt attack
* Holstering your weapon/tool
* Performing nearly any other action in the game, including simple /emotes
Whenever a reload is interrupted, the text "INTERRUPT" floats from the avatar. The only circumstance where you cannot interrupt a reload is when you manually reload a weapon that still has some ammo left in it.
Sounds like some nifty improvements.