Dwellers of Atys will be treated to a Halloween treasure hunt and a unique historical event that promises to impact the lore of Ryzom:
We invite you all to celebrate Halloween with us on 31 October and 1 November! We've got many events and surprises in store for you.
During the weekend you get a chance to prove how well you know Ryzom with a giant treasure hunt! You will have from Saturday midnight to Sunday midnight in order to be first on the ladder!
During all of Saturday (from midnight to midnight, GMT+1), come discover Atys like you have never seen it before!
Saturday evening, after 18:00 GMT, Animation and CSR Teams will be on Atys to create some live adventures for you! On program is: Mini-mek races, scavenger hunts, Lore knowledge tests, amazing fights, ...
Sunday evening, after 20:00 GMT, will be a moment of looking back:
Ryzom has recently celebrated its 5th birthday, 5 years of events, of histories and History. But could the Bark be different, could the New Lands have another face?
Imagine... Imagine, you are in 2514. The New Lands, then plunged into chaos. Only 33 Jena Years have passed since the Great Swarming of 2481 which made your ancestors retreat to the trenches. Remember the texts... Remember those homins who shaped the world as you have known it since 2525 ...
As the omens promised Jinovitch's victory, the Matis tyrant and murderer of King Yasson marched to crush the legitimate Elected of Jena once and for all. Under his heavy hand and the atrocities commited in his name, the Matis Lands were shaken by the steps of his armies. Never had such an army been unleashed in the memory of hominkind.
While Still Wyler feared defeat and with the young Yrkanis just emerging from the tutelage of his tortured mentor, Hominkind was experiencing History ...
Jinovitch was killed before arriving at Loria's Lagoon, and Jinovich's Battle of the Lakes never took place.
But what if...
What if Jinovitch hadn't been slaughtered by the Kitins, and what if he had actually marched on Loria's Lagoons backed by a strong Matis Army? What if History hadn't tried to hide the presence of members of the Tribe of the Black Circle beside the usurper? The Trykers of Still Wyler, helped by the young Dexton's Fyros army, would they have been able to protect Loria's Lagoons?
This Halloween, the Ryzom Teams invite you to experience Ryzom's History like it is not, like it could have been, and live in history while it is written.
Join the Tyrant Jinovitch's army, the Black Circle and their allies, the Corsairs of Wyler, the Prince's forces or the ranks of the Burning Faces, and come reforge the destiny of Hominkind.
Information about this event:
This event will take place in Loria's Lagoon on Sunday 1 November, in Aeden Aqueous. Each participant has to be in place at his chosen camp by 20:00 GMT, equipped and ready for battle.
Notice: This event has no consequences to the Saga, or on the roleplay of your own characters. Whatever you are, Zoraļ, Fyros, Tryker or Matis, you can join any one of the five camps. This event will be roleplayed.
Tyrant Jinovitch's Army:
- Join the Matis Royal Army, under the fist of Tyrant Jinovitch, usurper King of Matis. You will need to equip a red Modi Parok, wearing a Mark of Fervor on your face and join the regular army which will meet at the borderpost of the Maze of Sprite.
- Join the Zoraļ Black Circle Tribe, allies of the Matis Tyrant, opportunists and goo manipulators. Wear a black armor Modi Parok and have blonde hair.
Forces defending the Lakes:
- Join the Tryker Corsairs army led by the young Still Wyler and put on red and blue Lor-Tashok armor, dye your hair light green and come strengthen the ranks of the Lakes's defenders, grouped at Avendale.
See an example.
- Join the Burning Faces, led by the young Dexton, Fyros's Emperor. Dress in a red Kostomus outfit, tint your hair red, and gather south of the Silt Sculptors Tribe, in Winds of Muse.
- Join the Leaf of Bravichi, swear loyalty to the legitimate prince Yrkanis and put on green Modi Parok strength armor, dye your hair green, display the Scrolled Wings on your faces, and gather at the north of Avendale close to your prince.
More Information about these events here http://www.ryzom.com