The Atlantica Online team has introduced a huge new update to the game. Many of the improvements (health augmentation, better rankings, etc.) came as a direct result of player feedback. Read on!
Atlantica Online Unleashes Heinous New Monsters, Magic and Mana with Massive Content Update
Los Angeles - Jan. 20, 2009 - Harrowing monsters, awesome magic skills, increased health points, and streamlined competition top the list of new content and features added to Ndoors Interactive's Atlantica Online, making the strategic, turn-based massively multi-player online role-playing game (MMORPG) more expansive than ever before. Spawned from community feedback, Ndoors Interactive is taking steps to improve in-game competition, leagues, skills, quests and more. Some of the updates in the massive content boost include:
- Improved competition rankings: New advancements for higher level players.
- Augmented health points: Fight longer, more intense battles in the Coliseum League.
- Helpful new magic skills for characters: New skills include the Broken Power Saw for the Prophet, Tribe's Signet for the Princess, and many more for the other classes.
- Creepy new Crab Warriors in the Sea Palace: A new monster group has been added to the already impressive list of foes.
- Unification of Mana Stones: Repair, Enchant and Enhance stones have been combined and simplified for easier collection.
- Updates to the fishing system: Shining Bait can now be crafted with Atlas Ore, giving players a chance to catch Sunken Treasure.
"The possibilities of an online world are endless, so we push our creative team to consistently expand the Atlantica Online universe," said Peter Kang, CEO, Ndoors Interactive. "Many of the additions in our patch are based on fan feedback - we've added items, updated maps, fixed functionality and improved gameplay to keep in-step with the evolving needs of our community - after all, they are what make the world of Atlantica Online go 'round."
Atlantica Online combines innovative combat with profound character and party development, where players can assemble a clan of mercenaries to assist them in their adventures, as well as city and country management. Players take on the physically and mentally demanding quest to destroy the Oriharukon, a powerful energy source from the lost civilization of Atlantis. This dangerous element survived the demise of the "Lost City," and its rampant spread is quickly endangering humanity. The epic journey takes players to some of the most historic and exotic locations around the globe, where they will come face-to-face with vicious monsters ripped from history and lore.
For more information, head to the official Atlantica Online site.