The first major content expansion for Star Trek Online, Common Ground, is now out and available for download on all STO servers. Find out what Common Ground has in store below:
- Wargames - Federation players can now participate in PvP against one another to better prepare for the dangers of the battlefield.
- New PvP Map - Explore "Shanty Town," a brand new Ground Assault map available for both Klingon and Federation players.
- Off-Duty Uniforms - Experience DS9 in style! Starfleet officers will have the option to change into off-duty outfits to enjoy more casual attire.
- New Stances and Hairstyles - Further customize your Captain by changing his or her hairstyle, or adopting two brand new stances: Stern and Relaxed.
- The Captain's Log - A web-based application to check in on you and your friends' Captains and ships.
- A New Klingon Battle Cruiser - The K'Tanco Battle Cruiser has been made available to Klingon Lieutenant Commanders.
- Klingon Ship Customization - Use the ship tailor to customize your Bird of Prey, Carrier or Raptor.
- New Fleet Actions Everywhere!
- The Big Dig - Available in Romulan space.
- DS9 Under Siege - The True Way has attacked and boarded DS9. Repel the invasion to save the day.
- Klingons Can Play, Too - Klingon Captains may now access the Crystalline Entity, Big Dig and Breaking the Planet Fleet Actions
- Respec Is Here - Unhappy with your Captain's skill point allocation? Use the respec tool to change things up. (Available both in-game and as a C-store item.)
- New Skill: Starship Attack Vectors - Improve your ship's accuracy and critical hit chance.
- New Skill: Combat Maneuvers - Improve your ship's evasion and turn rate.
- New Skill: Starship Battle Strategy - Improve your ship's critical hit severity and damage resistance.
In The C-Store
- New Bridge Variants - All new ways to update your Bridges' look, available for a low price in the C-Store for both Federation and Klingon ships.
- Federation Ship Variants - New takes on your old favorites, available for a low price in the C-Store.
- Respec - Unhappy with your Captain's skill point allocation? Use the respec tool to change things up.
- Character Slot - Purchase an additional character slot if you'd like to have more than three characters on your account.
- Rename - Changed your mind about the cool name you chose? Get it legally changed! Recognized across the Alpha Quadrant.
- New Federation Playable Species - Become a Tellarite, Pakled or Rigelian.
This is only a bit of the changes, fixes and updates available now. For a full list of what's bundled into Season One: Common Ground, please visit the Engineering Reports forum.
Simply log in to download Common Ground. Enjoy!