Earth Eternal players will now have a choice how to play the game with the addition of a "downloadable" game client. This is in addition to the browser-based client currently in effect. Read about other changes below:
Sparkplay is releasing a patch for Earth Eternal, its 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). The long-awaited patch features major changes to both the in-game content and the game client itself. Earth Eternal, previously an exclusively browser-based MMORPG, will now alternatively allow players to download the game client directly to their desktop.
Features of the new patch include:
- Unique new entry zone: A deadly force of Anubians hit the dark shores of Bastion Island to launch an attack on Corsica. Standing in their way is the brave hero Lancelot and his small but determined force. Players can join his ranks of brave adventurers, readying their swords for the legendary Battle of Bastion.
- Complete remake of Mushroom Isle: The "newbie" area, where players begin their journey and learn basic gameplay, remade substantial makeover from the ground up.
- Total item rebalance in preparation of upcoming Player vs. Player (PvP) atmosphere:
- New high-level items. The game boasts new rare items, enhancing the experience for players who reach higher levels.
- Item rarity/quality classification. The new item classification system will quickly categorize items, indicated by different colors, making it easier for players to sort at a glance and keep their most valuable items on hand.
- Armor is now wearable by every class. While certain armor will be more effective on a particular class, characters of any class can wear any type of armor, offering players not only a more customizable experience, but a more extensive one.
Check out a new video while you're at it!