WarCry > Profiles > Zombie_Fish
Not OnlinePublisher's Club Member
Zombie_Fish
Dominicus Bartholemew Fish
Member Since: 20 Mar 2009
Last Active: May 29, 2017 15:38
General Details
Real Name:
Dominicus Bartholemew Fish 
Location:
Three streets down and one block over 
Occupation:
Classy Motherfucker 
Motto:
If you ever think that you have spending problems, remember that Arin Hanson spent $450 on Link: The Faces of Evil. 
Interests:
Interesting things. 
Bio:
Roughly 80% of what I write is bad jokes. The other 20% is even worse jokes. 
Recommended Games
Neverwinter
categories: 3d, fantasy
EverQuest
categories: 3d, fantasy
Hero Online
categories: fantasy